Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fendi Fix




Blazer (Zara), Tank (Gap), Fendi Pants (Vintage), Heels (Sam Edelman)

A pair of Fendi pants fresh from Mama Nguyen's closet coming right up! When in dire need of a classic piece to complete my outfit, you can find me rummaging through my mom's closet. Mama Nguyen was kind enough to let me borrow her favorite pair of pants and I was hesitant to wear it at first but she insisted. Don't worry, I made sure to be extra careful and they're now safely back where they belong. Looking back at her old pictures, my mom is usually spotted wearing high-waisted pants (my fave) and maybe that's what sparked my love for them. Standing at 5"3, they do a whole lot for me by giving the illusion of longer legs (too bad I wasn't a Victoria Secret model). Oh well - work with what you've got, right? Or as the wise Tim Gunn would say, "make it work"!

xoxo,
Theresa Thuy

No comments:

Post a Comment